Lead Generation is the process of using online advertising and marketing strategies to discover and sell your services and products to interested people.
In a nutshell, here’s how lead generation workflow operates. The lead-generation marketing procedure first draws out marketing leads. Then the next step is to turn marketing leads into sales leads. These two techniques are interwoven. So, how do you change someone from being just a lead to being a consumer? To do this, you need to put 4things into consideration: a lead-generation technique that suits your budget, the lead generation channels, the comparison of your lead generation technique with different advertising strategies, and the result you want
What does an average lead generation workflow look like?
It is commonly portrayed as a funnel, a first-rate way to view how humans move from being blind to your services to turn into clients subsequently. The essential tiers of a lead generation channel are divided into 3 Cs:
1. Consciousness- This is when humans first become aware and conscious of your services. This degree is referred to as top-of-funnel (TOFU)
2. Consideration- This is when humans search for solutions to the problem they have and consider your services. This degree is known as middle-of-funnel (MOFU)
3. Choice- This is when humans choose their solution, with any luck, yours. This degree is known as backside-of-funnel (BOFU)
Using these lead generation strategies below will help every digital marketing agency achieve the goal they’ve set.
1. Define your target audience: You should get to know your target audience very well to see who you are converting.
2. Experiment: You need to practice with different techniques to understand what works for you b4st.
live chat: Live chat is a great way to convert marketing leads to sales leads
3. Scoring system: Using the lead scoring system helps you know the customers who engage your contents the most so you can prioritize those with high interest
4. You could get leads from mobile phones as everyone uses them nowadays. Make your content accessible to mobile phone users.
5. Use CRM software. It helps with analytics, networking and gives you the right customers.
6. Use popups so people can subscribe to your mail list, and you can get information across to them.
7. Online reviews make you know what people think of your product so you can make it better.
8. Let there be forms on every page so you can get your leads’ information and follow up.
9. Ensure that there is a contact number and email on your page so your leads can reach out to you
10. Make your sales offer something they can’t resist
11. Post fun and interactive content to keep your customers’ interests.
12. Join interactive communities like Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, and many more and be active on them.
13. Organize contests, post quizzes, riddles, jokes to keep your customers engaged
14. Give freebies to new customers. It shows you care and consider them your family.
15. Post media files, boost posts and videos to make your contents interesting