Everyone hates an irritation on the skin, especially in hidden areas. This temporary outbreak of itchy patches can be discomforting and embarrassing. An irritation common among men is penis irritation. As its name suggests, it is a rash on the penis or testis. The skin around the penis is susceptible; a little change in normal conditions can easily lead to an inflammation, which causes irritations. Penis irritation gives way to burning and discomforting sensations, pains, itches, and sometimes swellings. Although sexually transmitted infections are the primary cause of penis irritation, they are other factors that can lead to this condition, some of which include:
- Allergies: Allergies are a misguided response of the human immune system to certain substances, ranging from food, clothes, plants, insects, and chemicals. Allergic reactions to certain chemicals found in soaps, spermicides, lubricants, and perfumes might be the cause of your penis irritation. You may also be reacting to latex condoms.
- Eczema: Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. This cutaneous condition can occur in any part of the body, including the penis. Common symptoms of eczema are rough, inflamed itchy patches often accompanied by blisters. If you notice bumps and itchy patches on your penile region, it might be eczema. Eczema is easily treated with antibiotics.
- Balanitis: If the symptoms of your penis irritation include redness, swelling, itching, repugnant smelling discharge, and pain, you might just have balanitis. Balanitis is a skin condition that occurs at the tip of the penis. It is common among uncircumcised males with poor hygiene practices. Other causes include allergies, infections, chronic cutaneous conditions, and diabetes.
- Yeast Infection: Yeast Infection is uncommon in men. However, it might be the cause of penis irritation. It is caused by a common fungus known as candida Albicans. Its principal is STIs. However, it can also be caused by poor hygiene, diabetes, overweight, and HIV. Symptoms include redness of patches, white discharge, itching, and burning sensations.
- Friction: Due to the sensitivity of the skin on and around the penis, friction between it and other surfaces can lead to irritations. This friction can occur by wearing tightly fitted clothes, rubbing the penis during masturbation or sexual intercourse. Friction can lead to red patches that are painful and itchy.
- Psoriasis: This is a cutaneous disease that also affects the joints. Its primary cause is unknown; however, it is believed to be genetic. Psoriasis creates dry and red patches on the skin covered with silvery scales. They can occur in many parts of the skin include your penile region, also known as genital psoriasis. To relieve joint pain that usually accompanies this condition, take Femito (フェミート).
- Poor Hygiene: This is a major factor in genital irritation in both men and women. Inconsistent care for the body, especially for the penis and surrounding areas, can lead to irritation.
Deficiency in caring for the penis can also lead to several genital conditions, as aforementioned. So, learn to wash your penile region properly, wax, and keep it in good shape.
A strong immune system often fights most of this skin condition. Therefore it becomes imperative to boost your immune system with Femito.com (フェミート), rich in ginseng.